The RPSS partner should escalate issues to Poly technical support when a problem remains unsolved and:
1. The RPSS technical support group has exhausted its knowledge including referring to:
- Poly Knowledgebase
- Poly Product Documentation
- Any other appropriate knowledge source at the RPSS Partner
2. The RPSS technical support group has taken all reasonable steps to isolate, replicate, and troubleshoot in their lab environment:
- Try and take steps to reproduce the issue in a lab environment.
3. The RPSS technical support group seeks assistance in developing an appropriate action plan for resolution.
4. The issue has exceeded 48 business hours without resolution.
5. The customer is threatening to escalate to Polycom directly.
Please note that failure to follow these escalation guidelines and to supply log file information may increase the time to resolution!