Polycom UC Software Support Center
Polycom UC Software for SoundPoint IP, SoundStation IP, VVX Business Media, VVX Business IP Phones and SoundStructure
Customers in Skype for Business deployments should only use software releases that have been qualified by Microsoft or the maintenance releases built on a qualified release. Microsoft qualification may fall behind Polycom Generally Available dates for UC Software, hence we request customers to check whether a release has been qualified before deploying new software. For all latest Microsoft qualified Releases Visit Polycom UC Software for Skype for Business Deployments page for a list of qualified releases.
NEW! 126.96.36.19965, 188.8.131.5229, 184.108.40.20623, 220.127.116.117, 18.104.22.16870, 22.214.171.12489, 126.96.36.19939 Rev C, 188.8.131.5296, 5.9.5.0614, 184.108.40.2066, 220.127.116.117 Rev D, 5.6.5.0219, 5.5.4, 5.4.7, 5.3.3 Rev D, 5.2.5 Rev F, 5.1.3, 4.1.8 Rev M, 4.1.1 Rev AB, 18.104.22.1689 and 4.0.14 Rev G now released
Get the latest Polycom UC Software and find out about newly introduced features, engineering advisories and notifications, and product solutions.
Polycom UC Software and supporting documentation are available for the following latest releases:
VVX 300,310,400,410,500,600 & 1500 are not supported on UCS Releases starting 6.0.x & above.
VVX 250,350 & 450 are not supported on Skype for Business Online deployments
Customers who wish to upgrade to UCS 6.2.0 & plan to use Polycom Better Together over Ethernet Connector (BToE) Application 4.3.0 should follow a mandatory step to first upgrade existing (BToE) Application 3.8.0 onwards (with UCS 5.8 & 5.9 ) to (BToE) Application 4.3.0 followed by UC Software 5.8 & 5.9 upgrade to 6.2.0 to retain successful pairing.
Before you proceed to upgrade on older UCS & BToE releases please read EA 318 & refer to UCS 6.2 Release notes.
- UC Software 22.214.171.12465 - Latest UC Software release
- UC Software 126.96.36.19929 - Latest UC Software release
- UC Software 188.8.131.5223 - Latest UC Software release
- UC Software 184.108.40.2067 - Latest UC Software release
- UC Software 220.127.116.1170 - Latest UC Software release
- UC software 18.104.22.16889 - Latest UC Software release
- UC Software 22.214.171.12439 Rev C - Latest UC Software release
- UC Software 126.96.36.19996 - Latest UC Software release
- UC Software 5.9.5.0614 - Latest UC Software release
- UC Software 188.8.131.5247 - Latest UC Software release
- UC Software 184.108.40.20657 Rev G - Latest UC Software release
- UC Software 220.127.116.1146 - Latest UC Software release
- UC Software 5.9.1.0615 - Latest UC Software Release on 5.9.0.X Stream
- UC Software 18.104.22.16873 - Latest UC Software Release on 5.9.0.X Stream
- UC Software 22.214.171.1246 - Latest UC Software Release on 5.8.3.X Stream
- UC Software 126.96.36.19932 - Latest UC Software release on 5.8.2.X Stream
- UC Software 188.8.131.5278 Rev H - Latest UC Software release on 5.8.1.X Stream
- UC Software 184.108.40.2067 Rev D - Latest UC Software release on 5.7.4.X Stream
- UC Software 220.127.116.117 Rev D - Latest UC Software release on 5.7.3..X Stream
- UC Software 18.104.22.1685 Rev E - Latest UC Software release on 5.7.2.X Stream
- UC Software 5.6.5.0219 - Latest UC Software release on 5.6.4.X Stream
- UC Software 22.214.171.1245 - Latest Maintenance release on 5.6.3.X Stream
- UC Software 5.5.4 - Latest Maintenance release on 5.5.4.X Stream
- UC Software 5.4.7 - Latest Maintenance release on 5.4.X Stream
- UC Software 5.3.3 Rev D - Latest Maintenance release on 5.3.X stream
- UC Software 5.2.5 Rev F - Latest maintenance release for Open SIP and Microsoft Lync deployments on 5.2.X stream
- UC Software 4.1.8 Rev M - Latest GA software on 4.1.x stream including important field fixes
- UC Software 4.1.1 Rev AB - Latest maintenance release for SoundPoint IP and SoundStation IP phones for Microsoft Lync Deployments
- UC Software 126.96.36.1999 - Latest maintenance release for SoundPoint IP and Soundstation IP phones for Microsoft Lync Deployments
- UC Software 4.0.14 Rev G - Latest Maintenance release on 4.0.X stream
Polycom UC Software is the telecommunications industry's most powerful and flexible SIP software for VoIP-enabled devices. Our UC Software and award-winning product design are compatible with the broadest range of call control platforms, and provide you with highly robust provisioning capabilities employing the broadest SIP feature set.
For the latest shipping configurations, please see the Engineering Advisories page.
NOTICE: VVX 500 Business Media Phones manufactured as of May 2017 are being shipped with a new display component from a secondary component vendor. When the VVX 500 business media phone encounters an incompatible version of UC software on the provisioning server that does not support the new component, the phone installs the UC software and you may experience a flicker. Please refer to Engineering Advisory 92279 regarding the patch.